Eligibility Requirements for Our Programs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or U.S. national.
- Must have completed five years of elementary education and must be between 11 to 18 years of age.
- Must demonstrate a need for academic support to successfully pursue a program of education beyond high school.
- Must attend a target school or reside in the service area.
- Federal grant regulations require that 2/3 of our participants be potential first-generation college students (neither parent holds a bachelor’s degree) from a limited income background. Therefore, students matching these qualifications get priority admission into our program.
- Indicate a need for assistance.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Be at least 19 years old (may be younger in special circumstances).
- Express a desire to enroll in an adult education program or a program of postsecondary education.
- Be a first-generation (neither parent has a 4-year college degree) prospective student.
- Meet low-income guidelines.
- Reside in LEARN Inc.’s target area.